Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Night shift turning off

If I am on my phone no matter what I am doing my phone screen will turn its night shift off at 6:58am! I have no auto brightness, no True Tone on, nothing that should allow my phone to switch on its own.

It’s very irritating as it takes at least three minutes to be able to turn night shift back on again. I thought it was just my old iPhone 11 doing this but now having switch to the 13 pro it’s exactly the same!

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 11:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2022 11:16 PM

Turn on/off Night Shift

1. Open Control Center. Firmly press the Brightness control icon, then tap. to turn Night Shift on or off.
  2. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift. On the same screen, you can schedule a time for Night Shift to turn on automatically and adjust color temperature.

Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2022 11:16 PM in response to Emily_BF

Turn on/off Night Shift

1. Open Control Center. Firmly press the Brightness control icon, then tap. to turn Night Shift on or off.
  2. Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift. On the same screen, you can schedule a time for Night Shift to turn on automatically and adjust color temperature.

Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Night shift turning off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.