Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help for moving my games from iPhone to ipad

My game apps haven’t downloaded my iPhone to iPad

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 5:10 AM

Not all games use the same app for ipads and iphones….so I can play Game X, and it has a phone specific app and an ipad specific app which are the same game but not the same app.

what you’d need to do is go into the App Store, and tap on the little person silhouette in the upper right corner to bring up your account, then purchased. You may see the apps there or you may need to choose ‘apps not on this device’ and look for your game apps.

you can see if those will download or if they will not, and they may or may not be full sized (if they are phone only apps they may install on your ipad but will be tiny in the middle of the screen and not full screen)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2022 5:10 AM in response to lizzy110

Not all games use the same app for ipads and iphones….so I can play Game X, and it has a phone specific app and an ipad specific app which are the same game but not the same app.

what you’d need to do is go into the App Store, and tap on the little person silhouette in the upper right corner to bring up your account, then purchased. You may see the apps there or you may need to choose ‘apps not on this device’ and look for your game apps.

you can see if those will download or if they will not, and they may or may not be full sized (if they are phone only apps they may install on your ipad but will be tiny in the middle of the screen and not full screen)

Help for moving my games from iPhone to ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.