Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 pro front camera blurry

I received my iPhone 14 pro yesterday and I’ve noticed that the front camera seems to be blurry. Has anyone else got this issue/how to resolve it?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 11:20 AM

Try a force restart. Press and very quickly release the volume up button, press and very quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button for about twenty seconds. When the Apple logo appears, release the button. The timing is a little tricky, so try it a few times!

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2022 11:20 AM in response to Bethytho

Try a force restart. Press and very quickly release the volume up button, press and very quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button for about twenty seconds. When the Apple logo appears, release the button. The timing is a little tricky, so try it a few times!

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Sep 22, 2022 10:17 AM in response to Bethytho

First try a Forced restart Force restart iPhone – Apple Support (UK)

If no better return the phone under warranty or reject it outright.

I recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here

Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

iPhone 14 pro front camera blurry

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.