Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Doubt to buy an iPhone

Hi I have a question regarding the estimated tax, if I buy online the tax is very high, I wanted to know if going to buy in physical stores they charge you the estimated tax

Another question is if I am going to buy an iPhone, will the price vary depending on what I choose, for example (the open telephone service) or will they remain at the same Price?

That would be all, I hope you answer me and have a Good day

iPhone, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 10:53 AM

If buying in the US, Taxes are based on the state and city you are buying from. The Tax will be the same in a physical store or online if you are using the same location online as the physical store.

The US Apple store does not ship internationally. So you will not be able to get it sent anywhere but within the US.

If you choose a service provider you get a $30 connectivity discount. Otherwise, the price of the iPhone will ben as stated, plus any taxes applied in the region you are buying from.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2022 10:53 AM in response to Nickolas25

If buying in the US, Taxes are based on the state and city you are buying from. The Tax will be the same in a physical store or online if you are using the same location online as the physical store.

The US Apple store does not ship internationally. So you will not be able to get it sent anywhere but within the US.

If you choose a service provider you get a $30 connectivity discount. Otherwise, the price of the iPhone will ben as stated, plus any taxes applied in the region you are buying from.

Doubt to buy an iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.