Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove credit card form icloud

i can’t remove my credit card from icloud

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 10:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 10:24 PM

elmeim176 Said:

"i can’t remove my credit card from icloud

———-

Troubleshooting Methods of Payment:

Add then Delete:

You need at least one method of payment assigned to your account. So, add the method of payment first, and then delete this method of payment. Go here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

If of not success...

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account information (and that is a good thing, BTW). We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. So, talk to Apple. They will see this from their side, and will run you through the fix.

Apple Phone Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2022 10:24 PM in response to elmedin176

elmeim176 Said:

"i can’t remove my credit card from icloud

———-

Troubleshooting Methods of Payment:

Add then Delete:

You need at least one method of payment assigned to your account. So, add the method of payment first, and then delete this method of payment. Go here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support

If of not success...

Contact Apple Support:

These are user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account information (and that is a good thing, BTW). We are not Apple.  Apple barely reads these site on their own time, as it is. So, talk to Apple. They will see this from their side, and will run you through the fix.

Apple Phone Support:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as Necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

How to remove credit card form icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.