You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Developer Forums relocated!

Need help with Apple Developer tools and technologies? Want to share information with other developers and Apple engineers? Visit Developer Forums at Apple.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I am getting Xcode update almost everyday

Why I am getting Xcode update almost everyday. Its always keep updating whenever I start my MacBook. Its annoying. Please bring Xcode update every month or so. Is it just me or anyone else facing this issue ? Please check below screenshot and let me know how to stop this ?

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 2:04 AM

1 reply

Oct 4, 2022 8:06 AM in response to r15_

We’re other users and other third-party developers, and not folks that work for Apple, and we have no influence over the frequency or scheduling of Apple Xcode updates. If you have suggestions on the frequency of Xcode updates, send them to Apple; file a radar.

I’ve not been seeing updates other than what Apple has been releasing, and there have been no reports around here. Most recent was 14.0.2.

What you’re showing is a paused app download. If you have automatic updates enabled and a new Xcode version becomes available, you’ll get it. If not… Boot into safe Mode, and see if that clears this.

Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support

Why I am getting Xcode update almost everyday

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.