Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro yellow hue tint

Just upgraded to an iPhone 14 pro from iPhone 11. Yellow hue/tint is present. I suffer from constant headache and Can’t use new phone because the yellow hue is causing crazy increase in symptoms. Gonna have to return it. After doing some research it looks like the iPhone 12s had the same problem. Tried the whole color tint work around but it still causes headaches to be worse. Is this fixable?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 7:17 AM

I haven’t personally noticed a yellow tint. With that said, if you live near an Apple Store take your device in and see if they can assist you. You can also call support and see if any assistance can be provided. If there isn’t anything that can be done or they can’t see there is a problem (and nothing you have tried in settings has made it better for your comfort) then you may have to return it like you stated and try to find something that doesn’t affect your condition

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2022 7:17 AM in response to Slamo28

I haven’t personally noticed a yellow tint. With that said, if you live near an Apple Store take your device in and see if they can assist you. You can also call support and see if any assistance can be provided. If there isn’t anything that can be done or they can’t see there is a problem (and nothing you have tried in settings has made it better for your comfort) then you may have to return it like you stated and try to find something that doesn’t affect your condition

iPhone 14 Pro yellow hue tint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.