Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice mail notification when my phone rings only for contacts

Is there a way to have notification when a non contact person leaves a voicemail? I have my phone set to ring only for contacts, but I want to respond promptly to voice mails left by non contact persons.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2022 8:42 AM

arrol14 wrote:

Is there a way to have notification when a non contact person leaves a voicemail? I have my phone set to ring only for contacts, but I want to respond promptly to voice mails left by non contact persons.

No, there's no way to set up the notification for voicemail that way. And, in this case, I don't think it has anything to do with the carrier.

You can let Apple know what you'd like to see here:

Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2022 8:42 AM in response to arrol14

arrol14 wrote:

No, there's no way to set up the notification for voicemail that way. And, in this case, I don't think it has anything to do with the carrier.

You can let Apple know what you'd like to see here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Voice mail notification when my phone rings only for contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.