Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete trusted devices

How do i stop somone from connecting to my device and secure my account and keep it free from all devices i dont want any trusted devices there connected i dont know mych about iPhone please

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 1:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 2:07 AM

1. Unlock your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and go to “Settings”.

2. Tap your name at the top to open up your account settings.

3. Wait for a few seconds for your device to load and then scroll all the down to find the list of your trusted devices.

4. Now, tap the device you want to remove from the list and wait for it to open.

5. Tap the “Remove from account” button at the bottom. Confirm your action by tapping the “Remove” button on the confirmation box and it’s done.

6. So now if you see the removed device on your list, you won’t be able to access its settings as you will get the “Device Not Found” prompt on your iOS or iPadOS device. And once your iPhone, iPod, or iPad refreshes your account settings page, the removed device would not be there on your trusted device list.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 2:07 AM in response to Abcdefghijklmnopog

1. Unlock your iPhone, iPod, or iPad and go to “Settings”.

2. Tap your name at the top to open up your account settings.

3. Wait for a few seconds for your device to load and then scroll all the down to find the list of your trusted devices.

4. Now, tap the device you want to remove from the list and wait for it to open.

5. Tap the “Remove from account” button at the bottom. Confirm your action by tapping the “Remove” button on the confirmation box and it’s done.

6. So now if you see the removed device on your list, you won’t be able to access its settings as you will get the “Device Not Found” prompt on your iOS or iPadOS device. And once your iPhone, iPod, or iPad refreshes your account settings page, the removed device would not be there on your trusted device list.

How to delete trusted devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.