Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Deleting

i have downloaded one app from App Store. Then I uninstalled as it is not as expected. Now I am worried about if that app is still tracking my personal data or left any files behind in my iPhone. Apps which are downloaded from App Store, is it safe? After deleting it do I want to worry about it?

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 6:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 10:53 PM

Check here ⤵️

How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

About App Privacy Report

About App Privacy Report – Apple Support (UK)

Click here for more support and assistance.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 10:53 PM in response to boobalan24

Check here ⤵️

How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

How to delete an app that has a configuration profile on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

About App Privacy Report

About App Privacy Report – Apple Support (UK)

Click here for more support and assistance.

Sep 24, 2022 7:03 PM in response to boobalan24

Just because it’s on the App Store doesn’t mean it’s safe at one point it used to but Apple changed that and doesn’t seem to care or give a **** anymore because they got more money. Then they know what to do with from people like us that they don’t want to help but if you’re nervous about it, just backed your phone up and restore from back up. That should be bug anything.

App Deleting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.