Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting a message that I have to sign in for my Apple ID and when I sign in the most recent one, it says it is incorrect. How can I find out why?

I keep getting a message that I have to sign in with my Apple Id for my email. When I try my most recent password it says it is incorrect? How can I change my apple ID?

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 4:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 12:27 PM

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article on all devices/computers? Make sure you turn off Find My Phone before signing out of the old ID. Once signed out and Find My Phone is off, then sign in with the new ID, then turn Find My Phone back on.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  *.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 12:27 PM in response to Viva Holloway

If you have changed your ID or password, have you followed the steps in this article on all devices/computers? Make sure you turn off Find My Phone before signing out of the old ID. Once signed out and Find My Phone is off, then sign in with the new ID, then turn Find My Phone back on.

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support.  *.

I keep getting a message that I have to sign in for my Apple ID and when I sign in the most recent one, it says it is incorrect. How can I find out why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.