Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to verify if the email I received from CVS Clunical Study regarding Heartline and Apple Watches is legitimate?

Has anyone else received email that appears legitimate from CVS Clinical Trials to see if you would like to participate in a Heartline trial for afib study in connection with Apple Watches?

QAQ60,

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 7:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 4:04 PM

I received email that looks legitimate from CVS Clinical Trials for Heartline working in conjunction with iPhone and Apple Watch.

I must say that I’m skeptical too, but if legitimate would love to sign onto the study. But am VERY reluctant, especially since the trials state they need to login to Medicare. Have already changed my password with Medicare, just in case.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 4:04 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

I received email that looks legitimate from CVS Clinical Trials for Heartline working in conjunction with iPhone and Apple Watch.

I must say that I’m skeptical too, but if legitimate would love to sign onto the study. But am VERY reluctant, especially since the trials state they need to login to Medicare. Have already changed my password with Medicare, just in case.

Trying to verify if the email I received from CVS Clunical Study regarding Heartline and Apple Watches is legitimate?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.