Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please delete my apple id

hello listen to me please delete my apple id permanently

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 7:54 AM

You can follow the directions here to deactivate your Apple ID temporarily: How to deactivate your Apple ID account - Apple Support

If you’re sure you want to delete your Apple ID permanently, follow these directions:

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Deleting your Apple ID is permanent, and if you don’t remove your iCloud account from your devices first, they could become unusable. Please follow these directions to remove your iCloud account from any devices you have before deleting your Apple ID: Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 7:54 AM in response to Community User

You can follow the directions here to deactivate your Apple ID temporarily: How to deactivate your Apple ID account - Apple Support

If you’re sure you want to delete your Apple ID permanently, follow these directions:

How to delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

Deleting your Apple ID is permanent, and if you don’t remove your iCloud account from your devices first, they could become unusable. Please follow these directions to remove your iCloud account from any devices you have before deleting your Apple ID: Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Please delete my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.