Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover my information that is stored on Cloud?

How do I recover my information that is stored on the Cloud. My cell phone crashed and I want the information sent to my email

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 3:19 AM

if inbuilt applications were always turned as on Sign in to iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support in iPhone , sign in with Apple ID and password of your iPhone in Mac and view iCloud data How iCloud keeps information up to date across all your devices - Apple Support

Some features like documents , photos can be attached to mail applications of Mac and that can be send to recipients Add attachments to emails in Mail on Mac

Write and send emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 3:19 AM in response to Enyimoma

if inbuilt applications were always turned as on Sign in to iCloud on all your devices - Apple Support in iPhone , sign in with Apple ID and password of your iPhone in Mac and view iCloud data How iCloud keeps information up to date across all your devices - Apple Support

Some features like documents , photos can be attached to mail applications of Mac and that can be send to recipients Add attachments to emails in Mail on Mac

Write and send emails in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

How do I recover my information that is stored on Cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.