Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the best free cases available 8/12/10?

I ordered 4 (32) on Monday and it was delivered 48 hours later. Last night I used the app for the free case and selected Speck's PixelSkin HD.

A search of various keywords in the Apple and AT&T forums and more general searches on the web made it unclear to me if this is my best solution in light of the options Apple offers at this point. I am willing to wait for delivery on September 21 and bought a cheap case from Ebay to provide protection during the next international trip (10 days).

The reviews and posts that I found seemed to often reflect persons needs and interests. I have a VajaCase for my iPad but am hoping that the case by Speck will protect and can easily be pulled from an inside pocket of a blazer or suit which is likely not the situation with the iPhone 4 VajaCase.

Advice would be appreciated since apparently I can change the order but cannot find the original list that showed up when placing the order on the app.

Message was edited by: xenolalia

Latitude, Windows Vista, iPhone 4 iPad 3G 64GB

Posted on Aug 12, 2010 7:34 PM

1 reply

What are the best free cases available 8/12/10?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.