Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly Not receiving iMessages on iPhone 13 from one friend

2 of my friends suddenly aren’t receiving my iMessages. In settings - messages - send receive email address is ticked but when we try to tick the phone number it just buffers and won’t tick. Some messages appear on Apple Watch but not on the phone. anyone else have this?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 7:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 8:10 PM

Danj515 Said:

"Suddenly Not receiving iMessages on iPhone 13 from one friend: 2 of my friends suddenly aren’t receiving my iMessages. In settings - messages - send receive email address is ticked but when we try to tick the phone number it just buffers and won’t tick. Some messages appear on Apple Watch but not on the phone. anyone else have this?"

-------

Show my reply to your friends as well(as it may be an issue of their end)...

iMessage Issues:

Troubleshooting Text Messages:

A. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2022 8:10 PM in response to danj515

Danj515 Said:

"Suddenly Not receiving iMessages on iPhone 13 from one friend: 2 of my friends suddenly aren’t receiving my iMessages. In settings - messages - send receive email address is ticked but when we try to tick the phone number it just buffers and won’t tick. Some messages appear on Apple Watch but not on the phone. anyone else have this?"

-------

Show my reply to your friends as well(as it may be an issue of their end)...

iMessage Issues:

Troubleshooting Text Messages:

A. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging

Suddenly Not receiving iMessages on iPhone 13 from one friend

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.