Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Volume Icon in Control Centre is Tiny

This screenshot is of my iPhone 13 Pro updated to iOS 16 without any modifications to the font size in settings. The brightness icon is normal size when I compare to others, but not the volume icon. My friend updated their iPhone to iOS 16 and theirs is the appropriate size. Is this abnormal? Or supposed to happen? I don't worry but I am quite curious.

(Below is when AirPod Pros are connected)

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 11:24 AM

Try a force restart. Press and very quickly release the volume up button, press and very quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button for about twenty seconds. When the Apple logo appears, release the button. The timing is a little tricky, so try it a few times!

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 11:24 AM in response to kristen222jones

Try a force restart. Press and very quickly release the volume up button, press and very quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button for about twenty seconds. When the Apple logo appears, release the button. The timing is a little tricky, so try it a few times!

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Sep 27, 2022 11:28 AM in response to deggie

deggie wrote:

I'm not following you, that is the same size as it has always been.

The issue is that the volume icon in the user's control center appears perhaps twice as small as it should be. For example, this is the user's icon...

...and this is the normal icon.

As you can see, the user's icon is significantly smaller than it should be.

Volume Icon in Control Centre is Tiny

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.