Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need app on iphone to store and play music when no internet is available or cloud.

Need app to store and play music without internet/cloud/cellular service. Is there one fir iphone? I bought match - waste as it requires cell service.

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 24, 2022 11:08 PM

Similar questions

11 replies

Sep 24, 2022 11:11 PM in response to JuliaPitula

Sync your content using Wi-Fi including Songs/Music

1. Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Find out what to do if your device doesn't appear on your computer.
  2. Click Summary on the left-hand side of the iTunes window.
  3. Select "Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi".
  4. Click Apply.

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod ... - Apple Support

Sep 24, 2022 11:35 PM in response to SravanKrA

I do not have apple music. It does not have much music that I listen to. I have match to be able to listen to my own library but was not aware it would use all of my cellular data. I want my library completeky offline on my iphone. I bought 1tb in storage for this purpose because I drive 1800 miles one way with crappy cell phone connections since 3g was eliminated.

Need app on iphone to store and play music when no internet is available or cloud.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.