Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch screen is not working

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 6:13 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) a "forced" restart of your iPhone, as suggested in my previous reply, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 6:13 AM in response to sethu224

If you already tried (to no avail) a "forced" restart of your iPhone, as suggested in my previous reply, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support or make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Sep 25, 2022 3:35 AM in response to sethu224

What model? 6 or 7? So this is iOS 12.x.

No respond at all? Single tap then swipe? If it stuck again, tap once. Because work around in iOS 16 with similar problem need you to navigate to Setting app.

Find Accessbility>Touch>Touch Accomodation>Turn this On. But this only work if you can navigate. Also I forgot if Accessibility menu is same or not.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.