Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change mind about trade in iPhone

hello I just buy an iPhone 14 pro and I request trade in for an old iPhone, what if I change mind and I can't send back the phone? any experience about this. thanks

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 3:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 8:22 AM

See the following from Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 8:22 AM in response to massimo145

See the following from Apple Trade In - Apple

Can I cancel a trade-in?

If you haven’t dropped off or shipped your device, you can cancel your trade-in by simply keeping your device.

If you’ve already sent us your device, the trade-in can’t be cancelled. If you receive a revised trade-in value after the inspection of your device which is lower than your originally quoted value, you can then choose to reject it.

change mind about trade in iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.