Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My granson has just purchased Star Wars app whilst in Minecraft as it is not in the App Store. Unfortunatley it will not download so are we could do with some help to get the dowload on his iPad. The current update is iPadOS 15.7

My grandson has just purchased Star Wars app whilst in Minecraft as it is not in the App Store. Unfortunatley it will not download so are we could do with some help to get the dowload on his iPad. The current update is iPadOS 15.7

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 4:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 7:27 AM

IOS devices are a closed ecosystem. You can't install apps that do not come from the iOS App Store.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16; HomePods, audioOS 16 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

3 replies

My granson has just purchased Star Wars app whilst in Minecraft as it is not in the App Store. Unfortunatley it will not download so are we could do with some help to get the dowload on his iPad. The current update is iPadOS 15.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.