Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro settings “find my network” always on

Whenever I turn off “Find my network” for AirPods Pro settings it saves the setting then

after I put it back in the case for an hour or so then I open it back to use it , I check the settings and I see “Find my network” checked on again.

it is so confusing and I don’t know why this setting doing that?

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 7:07 AM

1 reply

Sep 27, 2022 6:37 AM in response to AlFrued

Hello AlFrued,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. To help troubleshoot this behavior, we recommend to reset your AirPods Pro. Once the reset is performed, let's see if you can manage to keep Find My turned off as you like.

To reset your AirPods Pro, you can follow these steps:

How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro
You might need to reset your AirPods if they won't charge, or to fix a different issue.

1. Put your AirPods in their charging case, and close the lid.

2. W ait 30 seconds.

3. Open the lid of your charging case.

4. With your AirPods in your ears and connected to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth, or Settings > [your AirPods], and tap the More Info button  next to your AirPods. If you don't see your AirPods in Settings > Bluetooth or in Settings > [your AirPods], just go to the next step.

5. Tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.

6. With the lid open, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until the status light on the front of the case flashes amber, then white.*
AirPods charging cases
7. Reconnect your AirPods: With your AirPods in their charging case and the lid open, place your AirPods close to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Follow the steps on your device's screen.

AirPods can be associated with one Apple ID. If you want to use AirPods (3rd generation) or AirPods Pro (1st or 2nd generation) that someone else has used, they first need to remove the AirPods from their Apple ID.

Following these steps may help.

Please keep us posted with the results.

Kind regards.

AirPods Pro settings “find my network” always on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.