Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you add new watch faces to your Apple Watch

I’ve never had an Apple Watch and I’m curious can you change the faces by an app ad new ones other than what comes with them. Also what watch do I need to start with For my first one

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 9:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 10:56 AM

I just got my first Apple Watch as a hand-me-down from a friend. You can change the watch faces and customize them from within an app on your iPhone. You can actually do the whole setup from your phone, which is really nice. The app will auto-install on your phone when you start the process, and take you through all the steps. They also provide you with tips and guides on what to do next.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 10:56 AM in response to Slickvic71

I just got my first Apple Watch as a hand-me-down from a friend. You can change the watch faces and customize them from within an app on your iPhone. You can actually do the whole setup from your phone, which is really nice. The app will auto-install on your phone when you start the process, and take you through all the steps. They also provide you with tips and guides on what to do next.

Can you add new watch faces to your Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.