Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

changing wallpaper on iPhone XR running iOS`16.0?

I'm trying to figure out whether the following is a problem specific to my phone or not. I upgraded my iPhone XR to iOS 16 and wanted to change my lockscreen to incorporate a couple of the new features that come with the update. I've tried going through settings to do it, as well as hard pressing on my current lockscreen, but after I finish customizing, it won't let me save it. It won't let me hit either the "add" or the "cancel" buttons. Now, I do have a crack that runs alongside the top right corner of my phone, but I would think that if it was bad enough to affect the touchscreen capabilities that I wouldn't be able to swipe down the control center, or even hit the "done" button after rearranging apps/widgets on my homescreen. Has this been happening to anybody else? If so, is there a fix for it?

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 11:27 AM

Hello ~ Any help here?

Personalize your iPhone Lock Screen - Apple Support

After make the changes you like can you tap Set as Wallpaper Pair or Customize Home Screen? I would be extremely careful pushing hard on a cracked screen and you need to have that repaired.

~Katana-San~

1 reply

changing wallpaper on iPhone XR running iOS`16.0?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.