Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone says its disabled connect to itunes and i have no way of doing that can i factory reset it or something that would fix it without downloading itunes on my computer

any ideas on how to fix?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 11:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 11:34 AM

See the following from If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

The second paragraph has the other options.

This process requires a Mac or PC. If you're using a PC, make sure that it has Windows 10 or later, and that iTunes is installed. You also need the cable that came with your iPhone, or another compatible cable, to connect your iPhone to the computer.

If you don't have a computer and you can't borrow one, you need to go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 11:34 AM in response to kat_zo

See the following from If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

The second paragraph has the other options.

This process requires a Mac or PC. If you're using a PC, make sure that it has Windows 10 or later, and that iTunes is installed. You also need the cable that came with your iPhone, or another compatible cable, to connect your iPhone to the computer.

If you don't have a computer and you can't borrow one, you need to go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for help.

my iphone says its disabled connect to itunes and i have no way of doing that can i factory reset it or something that would fix it without downloading itunes on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.