You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We have 3 Series 3 Watches. My wife and I both get the outdoor cycling app but my son (age 48 with Down Syndrome) wants the info on his watch when we go cycling. The outdoor cycling app is not on his watch. Any idea how we can correct this?

Is there a fix for this problem. Any idea how we can get the outdoor cycling on his watch?

tks

Don

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 12:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 12:48 PM

If you mean outdoor cycling workout type then;

Tap on the workout app and scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Add Workout" then scroll down the list until you find the outdoor cycling then tap on it and it will be added back to the list of workouts.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2022 12:48 PM in response to Grandriver133

If you mean outdoor cycling workout type then;

Tap on the workout app and scroll down to the bottom and tap on "Add Workout" then scroll down the list until you find the outdoor cycling then tap on it and it will be added back to the list of workouts.

We have 3 Series 3 Watches. My wife and I both get the outdoor cycling app but my son (age 48 with Down Syndrome) wants the info on his watch when we go cycling. The outdoor cycling app is not on his watch. Any idea how we can correct this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.