Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud email on ipadpro

I've noticed that my iCloud account is NOT on my iPad Pro. I've tried any number of times to "add Account and it goes through the process but never appears?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 9:34 AM

Hello JFG42,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. There's a chance that the email account for iCloud might be hidden in the Mail app. Let's follow these steps and see if you can possibly access iCloud:

1. Open the Mail app on your iPad
  2. In the left sidebar of the Mail app, you'll see "Mailboxes" > tap on "Edit."
  3. If iCloud is listed, please select it with a check mark > tap on "Done."

From here, let's see if you can access your emails from iCloud. This may help.

Kind regards.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 9:34 AM in response to JFG42

Hello JFG42,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. There's a chance that the email account for iCloud might be hidden in the Mail app. Let's follow these steps and see if you can possibly access iCloud:

1. Open the Mail app on your iPad
  2. In the left sidebar of the Mail app, you'll see "Mailboxes" > tap on "Edit."
  3. If iCloud is listed, please select it with a check mark > tap on "Done."

From here, let's see if you can access your emails from iCloud. This may help.

Kind regards.

Sep 27, 2022 10:24 AM in response to JFG42

Hi JFG42,

Thanks for the update.

It sounds like your iCloud email address is on your other devices, but not your iPad.

Let's make sure your iCloud email account is chosen to be on your iPad.

1. Settings
  2. Tap on your Apple ID
  3. Tap on iCloud
  4. Is iCloud Mail "On"?
  5. If not, tap on the "Off" and enable "Use on this iPad"

If we misunderstood, and you do not already have an iCloud email address associated with your Apple ID, then you can follow the steps in this article to make one:

Create a primary email address for iCloud Mail - Apple Support

Take care!

icloud email on ipadpro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.