Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help with my storage

iPhone storage is full. I purchased iCloud plus storage of 50GB?.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 4:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 4:45 PM

When you purchase iCloud storage, it does not add space to your iPhone’s physical storage. The storage capacity of your iPhone remains the same as it was when your purchased it. In this case, your iPhone’s storage space is full while the iCloud storage space may have plenty of space available. To create free space on your iPhone, you will have to delete data on it until your iPhone begins to function properly. Media files take up the most space so begin with deleting Videos, Photos, Music files etc.

Here is some more information on ➡️ Difference between iCloud Storage and iPhone Storage.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 4:45 PM in response to Tiffaniamber112

When you purchase iCloud storage, it does not add space to your iPhone’s physical storage. The storage capacity of your iPhone remains the same as it was when your purchased it. In this case, your iPhone’s storage space is full while the iCloud storage space may have plenty of space available. To create free space on your iPhone, you will have to delete data on it until your iPhone begins to function properly. Media files take up the most space so begin with deleting Videos, Photos, Music files etc.

Here is some more information on ➡️ Difference between iCloud Storage and iPhone Storage.

Axel F.

Need help with my storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.