Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t wanna add any card

I don’t wanna add any new card I lost my old card but it’s not allowing me to access or download any app free app on Apple Store why facing this problem in my I phone

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 6:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 6:35 PM

moizatiq2458 Said:

"I don’t wanna add any new card I lost my old card but it’s not allowing me to access or download any app free app on Apple Store why facing this problem in my I phone"

-------

Try PayPal:

Free apps offer purchasing from within the app itself. So, that is why you need a method of payment. Don't want to add a card? See if PayPal is an option for you: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 6:35 PM in response to moizatiq2458

moizatiq2458 Said:

"I don’t wanna add any new card I lost my old card but it’s not allowing me to access or download any app free app on Apple Store why facing this problem in my I phone"

-------

Try PayPal:

Free apps offer purchasing from within the app itself. So, that is why you need a method of payment. Don't want to add a card? See if PayPal is an option for you: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

I don’t wanna add any card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.