Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad

i recently just bought an iPad and it won’t let me start it manually because QuickStart won’t work due to WiFi

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 9:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2022 10:30 PM

I am assuming that you are attempting to use Quick Start to transfer data from an older iPad to your new one ... correct? If so, this process does require that both devices are connected to the Internet ... either by Wi-Fi or cellular data. Otherwise, you will have to try another method ... or go to a location where you can get Internet for the transfer.

Ref:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2022 10:30 PM in response to maanvib01

I am assuming that you are attempting to use Quick Start to transfer data from an older iPad to your new one ... correct? If so, this process does require that both devices are connected to the Internet ... either by Wi-Fi or cellular data. Otherwise, you will have to try another method ... or go to a location where you can get Internet for the transfer.

Ref:

iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.