Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you export your phone contacts

I want to create a export file of all my contacts across all of my accounts

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 4:04 AM

Using your iPhone you can export a vcf file from the iPhone Contacts app.

If you are in a list of contacts tap on the label at the top right of the screen: < Lists

This will take you to the list of your contacts. You may or may not have created different categories.

Presuming that you want all the contacts exported tap AND HOLD on All iCloud. You will then see the invitation to Export this list. Follow the prompts from there to send it by various methods.

Repeat this for all other sources in your Contacts app, such as Google for one example.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 4:04 AM in response to Kolptronic

Using your iPhone you can export a vcf file from the iPhone Contacts app.

If you are in a list of contacts tap on the label at the top right of the screen: < Lists

This will take you to the list of your contacts. You may or may not have created different categories.

Presuming that you want all the contacts exported tap AND HOLD on All iCloud. You will then see the invitation to Export this list. Follow the prompts from there to send it by various methods.

Repeat this for all other sources in your Contacts app, such as Google for one example.

How do you export your phone contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.