Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook for mac "unable to save message to disk" error

I get the below message all the time when using Microsoft outlook for mac, but only on my mac mini. My macbook pro's have zero issues with this. I just dismiss it and keep going, and don't believe there is any negative impact aside from the annoyance. This has been going on for probably a year or so. I'm running the latest Outlook for Mac, version 16.65, and the latest OS for mac Monterey Version 12.4. My mac mini is the M1, 2020, memory 16gb with 607gb of a 1tb limit on hard drive so not overdoing anything. It does have the M1 chip which seems to have problems with various things.

Mac mini, macOS 12.4

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 7:55 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Oct 31, 2022 10:32 PM in response to mtbjosh

mtbjosh Said:

"Outlook for mac 'unable to save message to disk' error"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Contact Microsoft:

Chat with Microsoft about this, asking for the direct link. They might have some reluctance to assist, being this is Apple-related. But remind them that Outlook is THEIR product. So, Go Here: Contact Us - Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

Outlook for mac "unable to save message to disk" error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.