Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Control centre on lock screen

Hello,

I have iPhone 12 Pro, I updated it to iOS 16. Control centre seems to work on lock screen. I did what this "Control access to information on the iPhone Lock Screen - Apple Support" says, but it didn't help. I still can access control centre from lock screen.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 10:47 AM

listarkus wrote:

Yes.

Do you have face id enabled and are you lookin at the screen when you're doing this, if so that is the reason.

Turn the phone sideways, then swipe down on the screen you shouldn't be able to access anything, this is how I have my phone set up as well.

4 replies

Sep 26, 2022 10:16 AM in response to listarkus

listarkus wrote:

Hello,

I have iPhone 12 Pro, I updated it to iOS 16. Control centre seems to work on lock screen. I did what this "Control access to information on the iPhone Lock Screen - Apple Support" says, but it didn't help. I still can access control centre from lock screen.

ARe you saying you can access the control center when the device is locked, even though you set it up for no access?

Control centre on lock screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.