Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If your iPhone XR is having trouble with the direct connection to charge will it charge wirelessly

I have a iPhone XR and I’m having trouble using my USB Apple cord. It will not work but I ordered a wireless charger. Will it work wirelessly even though it won’t work with a cord?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 5:57 PM

If you have tried other charging cables and they too did not work then, you may have an issue with the charging port and if this is the case then you can charge your iPhone with the wireless charger.

If you have an overall issue with the charging circuit, then your iPhone will not charge at all. This also includes a bad battery.

Since you have already ordered the wireless charger, try it out once you receive it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 5:57 PM in response to Heathlunsford

If you have tried other charging cables and they too did not work then, you may have an issue with the charging port and if this is the case then you can charge your iPhone with the wireless charger.

If you have an overall issue with the charging circuit, then your iPhone will not charge at all. This also includes a bad battery.

Since you have already ordered the wireless charger, try it out once you receive it.

Axel F.

If your iPhone XR is having trouble with the direct connection to charge will it charge wirelessly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.