Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does somebody know the costs of Lcd replacement a1707 macbook pro 15" 2017

Hello, long time ago my mbp display stopped working, it fells down from the bed,

I never went to a repair office afraid of the costs but I want to sell it now.

Thank you for help

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 6:05 PM

turco78 Said:

"Hello, long time ago my mbp display stopped working, it fells down from the bed, I never went to a repair office afraid of the costs but I want to sell it now. Thank you for help"

-------

Ridding of this Mac:

Obtain your Data:

Use An External Monitor:

Try using an external display, connecting it off of HDMI. If all there are no USB-C ports, then use an adapter: Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter - Apple

Selling a Mac:

If you were to sell it, then be honest about this, stating that the screen is/was having issues. So, perform as instructed here, including the iCloud logout: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade In your Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 6:05 PM in response to turco78

turco78 Said:

"Hello, long time ago my mbp display stopped working, it fells down from the bed, I never went to a repair office afraid of the costs but I want to sell it now. Thank you for help"

-------

Ridding of this Mac:

Obtain your Data:

Use An External Monitor:

Try using an external display, connecting it off of HDMI. If all there are no USB-C ports, then use an adapter: Belkin USB-C to HDMI Adapter - Apple

Selling a Mac:

If you were to sell it, then be honest about this, stating that the screen is/was having issues. So, perform as instructed here, including the iCloud logout: What to do Before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade In your Mac - Apple Support

Does somebody know the costs of Lcd replacement a1707 macbook pro 15" 2017

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.