Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest update IOS 16.02

I updated my iphone 11 pro max to the newest version of IOS 16 and i noticed a changes on my camera, it has STATIC noise when playing a recorded video using the rear camera, while the front cam works fine. I performed some recommendations from the internet and nothing worked. Am i the only one experiencing this problem? Or do you have any recommendations? My phone with IOS 15 version works fine with the camera and i dont know what happened. Its anoying 😅

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 5:55 PM

4 replies

Sep 26, 2022 7:06 PM in response to Joe2627

Joe2627 Said:

"Latest update IOS 16.02: I updated my iphone 11 pro max to the newest version of IOS 16 and i noticed a changes on my camera, it has STATIC noise when playing a recorded video using the rear camera, while the front cam works fine.[...]"

-------

Give Apple Feedback:

Do your Part: Provide Apple with feedback on this, letting them know about this issue.  Apple may not get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is occurring, and what bug fixes to include in updates to come.

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: that this all began after installing an update, and how you have troubleshot this thus far. Include the URL of this thread.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Latest update IOS 16.02

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.