Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I send my texts to icloud?

How do I send all my text to icloud? Iphone 8

Or get a copy of all my text in a pdf?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 7:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 7:46 PM

You cannot archive text messages to iCloud, however, you can synch Messages to iCloud. In other words, the Messages will remain on iCloud and on your iPhone. Messages will also be synced across all of your devices signed in with the same Apple ID. To do this, open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ Messages: Set this to ON.

There is no direct method to convert all of your text messages to a PDF file. You can, however, copy and paste the text messages that you want to Notes or MS Word and then convert to PDF.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2022 7:46 PM in response to patron-520

You cannot archive text messages to iCloud, however, you can synch Messages to iCloud. In other words, the Messages will remain on iCloud and on your iPhone. Messages will also be synced across all of your devices signed in with the same Apple ID. To do this, open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ Messages: Set this to ON.

There is no direct method to convert all of your text messages to a PDF file. You can, however, copy and paste the text messages that you want to Notes or MS Word and then convert to PDF.

Axel F.

how do I send my texts to icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.