Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I pick and choose which game apps to transfer with progress instead of all the apps I have?

How to transfer selected game apps with its progress from iPad to iPhone?

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 9:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 2:24 AM

Unless your game uses iCloud storage to save game progress, or has a cloud-based account provided by the game Developer within which to save your progress, your options are limited.

If the game uses iCloud to save progress, you should find a corresponding App setting for iCloud - which you should ensure is enabled for each of your devices:

Settings > [Your Name / AppleID] > iCloud

Scroll down the list of Apps, looking for the your game; if found, ensure that the setting is enabled on each device.

Otherwise, you might be best advised to seek assistance from the Game Developer:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 2:24 AM in response to laishan

Unless your game uses iCloud storage to save game progress, or has a cloud-based account provided by the game Developer within which to save your progress, your options are limited.

If the game uses iCloud to save progress, you should find a corresponding App setting for iCloud - which you should ensure is enabled for each of your devices:

Settings > [Your Name / AppleID] > iCloud

Scroll down the list of Apps, looking for the your game; if found, ensure that the setting is enabled on each device.

Otherwise, you might be best advised to seek assistance from the Game Developer:

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Can I pick and choose which game apps to transfer with progress instead of all the apps I have?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.