Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get Apple TV + free

I bought a new Apple TV but I can net get Apple TV+ free

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 3:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 3:53 AM

As DistrictX mentioned, if you are already a subscriber (even with a free trial version) you cannot commence another free trial.

If this does not apply to you, then set up your free trial withtv+ Get 3 months of Apple TV+ for free and check your eligibility.

This page advises: Your 3 months free of Apple TV+ is included when you buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac from Apple or an Apple-authorized reseller. Your new device must also be capable of running the latest iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 3:53 AM in response to emilymchale

As DistrictX mentioned, if you are already a subscriber (even with a free trial version) you cannot commence another free trial.

If this does not apply to you, then set up your free trial withtv+ Get 3 months of Apple TV+ for free and check your eligibility.

This page advises: Your 3 months free of Apple TV+ is included when you buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac from Apple or an Apple-authorized reseller. Your new device must also be capable of running the latest iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.

How can I get Apple TV + free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.