Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“This iPhone has been used to create too many new apple ids” What can I do for it

“This iPhone has been used to create too many new apple ids” What can I do for it

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 4:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 4:45 AM

The support document linked above tells you:

• If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID message, it means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year.

• What should you do?

If you have another iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can try setting up iCloud with your Apple ID on that device...If you still need to set up iCloud with this Apple ID, contact Apple Support for help. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 4:45 AM in response to hashan753

The support document linked above tells you:

• If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID message, it means that you have exceeded the number of new Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud on a single device in one year.

• What should you do?

If you have another iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can try setting up iCloud with your Apple ID on that device...If you still need to set up iCloud with this Apple ID, contact Apple Support for help. 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.