Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro camera still making weird Click sounds even after updating to iOS 16.0.2

Hi Everyone,

The iPhone 14 Pro camera still make the weird "click" sound on some third party apps while using their camera like instagram and other payment related apps like PayTM etc.

I updated my iOS to 16.0.2, restored my phone from iTunes still got no success in removing the sound from these apps...

Does this happen to anyone else in the community? Is the camera really safe to use on these apps (which I really don't think so)?

For now I have disabled camera access to these apps but still this is a problem for my finance applications

I saw several other people in the community reporting the same issue but no one has responded officially to it...

Form Link: iPhone 14 Pro Max Camera has a cli… | Apple Developer Forums

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 5:17 AM

4 replies

iPhone 14 Pro camera still making weird Click sounds even after updating to iOS 16.0.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.