Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPhone 13 Max Pro 5g and sometimes I can not hear a phone conversation. They can hear me. This happens after I clean it with water. Now It is permanent. Every works but I cannot hear anyone. What do you think it is?? Been updated

I have a iPhone 13 Max Pro 5g and sometimes I can not hear a phone conversation. They can hear me. This happens after I clean it with water. Now It is permanent. Every works but I cannot hear anyone. What do you think it is?? Been updated

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 9:03 AM

When you say clean it with water how much are you using? Could have damaged the ear piece (although water resistant it’s not waterproof). Might need to have Apple inspect it to see what the problem may be.

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.