You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Balance Payment Failed

Trying to purchase an iPhone with my Apple Balance. My balance shows up as adequate in my account. I’m able to apply it to the purchase and it shows $0 is owed. When I click order, I get an error saying my credit card is declined even though my Apple Balance is the payment method.

I tried changing the credit cards in my account and even called Apple to have it done by their sales team but they receive the same error.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 11:01 AM

1 reply

Sep 27, 2022 11:00 PM in response to Appledorn3

Discussion thread

Unable to make a purchase using my apple … - Apple Community

Hi Appledom3,

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Many people in the discussion thread (link below) have had similar difficulties:

ie: Their orders placed using an Apple ID Balance as payment method all failed.

One person kindly posted the method that solved it in his case.

Perhaps it may help you, if you want to try it.

Step 1: call customer support and get your call transferred to sales team

Step 2: Tell them your issue and suggest to them that you will place the order with debit/credit card and ask them to change the payment method. They have the option to do it.

Step 3: Your Order will get processed

All the best :-)

Apple Balance Payment Failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.