Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook M1 Pro stuck in reboot loop

My mac is stuck on reboot loop, so far i have tried accessing startup options by holding the power button but even those options are not appearing. after Holding the power button , screen does say loading startup options but it never do and system just keep rebooting.

I have tried few other things like resetting the configurations by pressing control+option+shift+power button but to no effect.

basically i tried everything i could find on the internet and on apple support community.

urgent help is required here.

thank you

MacBook Pro 16″, 12.0

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 2:27 AM

Then would suggest two possible solutions ;

1 - Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Paid Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues . 

2 - Apple Repair and have the Professionals evaluate this computer. They have the special hardware, software and expertises to determine where and what the problem is with this computer

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2022 2:27 AM in response to Hkhorshied

Then would suggest two possible solutions ;

1 - Get Support Choose a product and we’ll find you the best solution.Start now and open an Apple Support Ticket as they are Paid Apple Employees to deal will these types of issues . 

2 - Apple Repair and have the Professionals evaluate this computer. They have the special hardware, software and expertises to determine where and what the problem is with this computer

Macbook M1 Pro stuck in reboot loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.