Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I locked myself out of my Apple account a month ago, I have changed my password but it wants to send me the four digit code that is going to my old number, I contacted y’all last month about this?

i Am trying to find out why I am still not able to unlock my apps, it has been thirty days since the date that was given to me when I was not able to unlock my apps because my old number keeps coming up for authentication code?

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 5:17 PM

We all are users like you in this user-to-user forum. You didn’t contact any of us about it, and no one here can solve your problem. Use the Get Support link at the top of this page to contact Apple.

1 reply

I locked myself out of my Apple account a month ago, I have changed my password but it wants to send me the four digit code that is going to my old number, I contacted y’all last month about this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.