Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging

Hi I just bought my iPhone 13 Pro, and it gets kind of hot while charging, is this normal? My phone continues to charge because the temperature isn’t to high but Im worried

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 6:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 7:26 PM

Hello there. Sorry to hear about your new iPhone heating up while charging. It is a normal process when the battery percentage is very low. And if your iPhone gets really hot, it will automatically stop charging until it cools down.

I also recommend using genuine Apple chargers, for the instance the MagSafe or the 20W power adapter.

Hope it helps

Good luck

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 27, 2022 7:26 PM in response to Valeriach20

Hello there. Sorry to hear about your new iPhone heating up while charging. It is a normal process when the battery percentage is very low. And if your iPhone gets really hot, it will automatically stop charging until it cools down.

I also recommend using genuine Apple chargers, for the instance the MagSafe or the 20W power adapter.

Hope it helps

Good luck

Charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.