Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can an Apple store repair my MacBook screen on the day?

My MacBook pro developed some dead pixels. I checked with a 3rd party vendor in the country I am currently in (Georgia) and they say it's certainly a 'warranty case' but will take 1 month to order the part/repair.

I use my MacBook for work so I really cannot lose it for so long, I see the nearest Apple store to me is in Istanbul Turkey, but I want to know if the repair would be done on the day, or if I would have to wait some time.

Thanks

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 4:39 AM

2 replies

Sep 28, 2022 7:33 AM in response to yazoo178

yazoo178 wrote:

My MacBook pro developed some dead pixels. I checked with a 3rd party vendor in the country I am currently in (Georgia) and they say it's certainly a 'warranty case' but will take 1 month to order the part/repair.

I use my MacBook for work so I really cannot lose it for so long, I see the nearest Apple store to me is in Istanbul Turkey, but I want to know if the repair would be done on the day, or if I would have to wait some time.

Thanks

Agreed—

most repairs get shipped out. I would expect no less than 10-day turn around time in the USA.

Istanbul Turkey— I would consult your local store for details...

Store List - Apple Store

Can an Apple store repair my MacBook screen on the day?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.