Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get rid of privacy reports on my safari on my iPhone 11 for some reason

I cannot get rid of privacy reports on my safari page on iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 6:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 4:18 PM

I do not have Privacy Report turned on for my iPhone and as you can see that report still appears in Safari. I do not see any other setting for that report. You can contact Apple Support to ask them about it, or you can just provide feedback to Apple by going here, Feedback - iPhone - Apple

6 replies

Sep 29, 2022 1:29 PM in response to Gerfo187

This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish/need to contact Apple Support, you need to use the Get Support link at the top of the page here or if you have an Apple Store close by, you can make a Genius Bar appointment and let Apple examine the device. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

I cannot get rid of privacy reports on my safari on my iPhone 11 for some reason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.