Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is 5g supported on IPhone 13

On my iPhone 13 can not be selected 5g under mobile data options. So my question is if my mobile support 5g?

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 7:21 AM

Your 13 supports 5G, but your carrier must also support 5G in your location. If there is no 5G signal then your phone will not give you an option to use it.

You also need a SIM card that authorizes access to 5G. If you moved the SIM card from an older phone it may not.

Ultimately, your carrier is the only reliable source of information about this, so give them a call.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2022 7:21 AM in response to gh_123

Your 13 supports 5G, but your carrier must also support 5G in your location. If there is no 5G signal then your phone will not give you an option to use it.

You also need a SIM card that authorizes access to 5G. If you moved the SIM card from an older phone it may not.

Ultimately, your carrier is the only reliable source of information about this, so give them a call.

Is 5g supported on IPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.