Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone won’t make calls, or read a sim?

Idk what’s been done to my iPhone 12, but since leaving vzw it hasn’t been able to read a sim, make phone calls or switch service providers, they said all devices on my account were released, this was the first one I got when opening the account, why won’t it work any more?

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 2:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 29, 2022 2:25 AM

Perhaps your iPhone is locked to vzw carrier. Should be this case, only that carrier can unlock it, if you're eligible.

See also this support article:--> How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

2 replies

Sep 29, 2022 12:22 PM in response to ProustGiulio

I have they said all devices on my account are unlocked, there were only 3 and one said on my last bill it was returned and it’s not, I have questions for phone companies from mediacom to straight talk…. It’s some one doing this to me…. It started @4 yrs ago. They crashed my computers, kids tablets, got into my GoDaddy signed it into Amazon and a block chain, I had apple payments go through on a card that was replaced,

My phone won’t make calls, or read a sim?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.